A QVC Gift Card brings happiness to every face. You can email it, deliver your printed eGift directly, or send a typical plastic Gift Card by mail. Your graciousness will surely please your friends and family.
- 1 About QVC
- 2 QVC gift card where to buy?
- 3 How do I redeem a QVC Gift Card?
- 4 Terms and Conditions
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 FAQ’s related to QVC Gift Card
QVC gift card where to buy?
It is fast and convenient to purchase a gift card for QVC. Steps to buying a Gift Card from QVC:
- Pick a good QVC Gift Card by email or mail.
- For a specific design, choose a card design or upload your own picture. Please note that the picture choice is only currently available for QVC eGift Cards.
- Enter the name and your private message of the receiver.
- Between $5-$500 USD, pick the dollar amount you want to send.
It can be sent straight to the correct email address of your recipient or to your own email address, so you can print them at home and send them by hand. Plastic QVC Gift Cards can be shipped free of charge to a recipient via USPS or mailed for prompt delivery via UPS (charges apply).
To buy this Gift Card, including your credit or debit card information when you are eligible to check out. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover are approved by QVC’s third-party service supplier, CashStar.
How do I redeem a QVC Gift Card?
- For QVC products seen on-air, on QVC.com, or on QVC smartphone applications, the QVC gift card can be redeemed phone or online. It can be used instantly after you have concluded the purchase of your QVC eGift Card or have got the plastic QVC Gift card in the post.
- QVC gift card Walmart is redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- Easily place your order on QVC.com, on mobile applications from QVC, or use Automatic Ordering at 800-345-1212, or contact a Customer Representative at 888-345-5788.
- You can include your QVC Gift Card number as your form of payment during the checkout stage.
- You must pay the full amount with another form of payment if your order exceeds the cost of the QVC Gift Card. Each order, only three QVC Gift Cards can be redeemed.
- It cannot be used as payment on a QCard® account, redeemed at any QVC Outlet or retail location, or redeemed when using Speed Buy® on QVC.com, text ordering, and other new purchasing technologies, or Speed Ordering on QVC’s Automated Ordering system.
- They are not eligible for purchases on Easy Pay®. Other restrictions may apply. See Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Terms and Conditions
- Usable up to the balance only to buy goods or services by calling QVC at 800-345-1515 using Automated Ordering at 800-345-1212, or using Standard Checkout at QVC.com.
- Not usable as payment on your QCard(R) account. Not reloadable.
- After initial use, any remaining balance will be added as credit to your QVC account.
- Not usable at QVC retail stores. Not redeemable for cash except as required by law.
- Safeguard the card. It will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Phone: 888-345-5788
Are there any fees associated with QVC Gift Cards?
No. There are no fees associated with QVC Gift Cards. You will only be charged the face value of the QVC Gift Card, shipping and any accessory add-ons. QVC eGift Cards are sent via email and incur no shipping charges.
Can I change the value of a QVC Gift Card after I’ve paid for it?
Not at this time.
Which credit cards does QVC accept?
VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.