Do you regularly use the Dairy Queen gift card? Do to want to check the current of your gift card? There are two ways through which you can get the balance of your gift card. We have explained two of these methods.
Dairy Queen is soft-serve ice cream and fast-food restaurant chain operated by International Dairy Queen, Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., also abbreviated DQ. Orange Julius and Karmelkorn are both owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc. The first DQ restaurant in Joliet, Illinois was located here. Operated by Sherb Noble, it opened on 22 June 1940 for trading. It offered a range of frozen foods, such as the ice cream soft-serve.
How to check Dairy Queen Gift Card Balance?
There are two methods to check the balance of the gift card:
- By Calling Customer Center
- By Visiting Dairy Queen Outlet
By Calling Customer Center
For this method follow the below steps:
- Grab your phone and call on the number 1-877-300-1786 to dial Dairy Queen customer support service online.
- Carefully concentrate on customer support instructions and guidelines.
- Select a helpline extension for card balance.
- Provide your card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your Dairy Queen gift card balance.
By Visiting Dairy Queen Outlet
- First, make use of the store locator in order to check the address of your nearby stores.
- Enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View all the results and choose your nearest store location to visit.
- Visit that outlet and provide them your card number and PIN code.
- In this way, they will tell you about the balance.
Remember that you won’t be able to check the balance online so you have to go with the above-written methods.
For balance, inquiries call 1-800-605-9371.
FAQ’s for Dairy Queen Gift Card Balance
Where can I use the Dairy Queen gift card?
You can use these gift cards at any Dairy Queen outlet.
What to do if I lose the Dairy Queen gift card?
It cannot be replaced.