Are you a regular user of Chick Fil A gift card? Do you love buying yummy food items from the Chick Fil A restaurant through this gift card? If yes then you must want to know about the Chick Fil A Gift Card Balance time by time. We are here to explain you each and everything about checking the balance.
Chick-fil-A is one of America’s biggest fast-food restaurants and the biggest with chicken sandwiches as its signature. Its head office is located in College Park, Georgia. Originally created as the Dwarf Grill in 1946, Chick-fil-A changed the name to ‘Dwarf House’ until it was rebranded as Chick-fil-A in 1967.
The business manages more than 2,300 establishments, mainly in the United States with locations in 47 states and plans to become the 48th state for a location in Hawaii.
How do I check my chick fil a gift card balance?
You can gift card balance check in four different ways:
1. When you buy anything from the restaurant and receive the receipt. Then do check the bottom of your receipt to see your remaining funds.
2. You can also ask a restaurant team member to tell you about your balance.
3. The other method is to call at 1-888-232-1864 number and ask them about your balance of the gift card.
4. Furthermore, go to the Chick-fil-A App if you had added a gift card there and check the remaining balance.
Points for Chick-fil-a gift Card Balance
Here are some important regarding gift card balance lookup:
- You can move the balance from one gift card to the other gift card at any participating Chick-fil-A restaurant if you have more than one Chick-fil-A gift card with credits loaded onto them.
- Chick-fil-A card transactions are not possible at licensed Chick-fil-A locations such as airports, university campuses, corporate offices, and hospitals, etc.
- Chick-fil-A gift cards are sadly non-refundable unless your state requires them. Chick-fil-A gift cards are also not exchangeable for cash, except as required by applicable law because of compliance with federal and state laws regulating the issuance and sale of gift cards.
For any Chick Fil A gift card queries you can call the (888) 232-1864.
FAQs for Chick fil A Gift Card Balance
How do you activate a chick fil a gift card?
By calling at 1-888-232-1864 number and providing the appropriate card information.
How do I check the balance on my chick fil a gift card?
You can check your Chick-fil-A gift card balance via telephone by calling (888) 232-1864.