Do you use the Aldi gift card on a daily basis? Are you really fond of using it? Aldi gift card is indeed super fun to use. To get aware with the current gift card balance is really really important as you will have the idea of balance present in your card. In order to have the Aldi gift card balance, follow the below article.
Aldi stores are known as examples of so-called no-frills markets. It frequently sells a range of products at bargain rates, specializing in essential goods such as food, drinks, toilet paper, sanitary products, and other affordable household items. Most of its items are brands of their own, with the number of other brands typically restricted to no more than two for a given object.
- 1 Check Aldi Gift Card Balance
- 2 Check balance via phone
- 3 What to do when Aldi gift card balance not working?
- 4 Some Useful Points
- 6 How to order a large order of ALDI gift cards on behalf of an organization or business?
- 7 Contact Information
- 8 Faq’s for Aldi Gift Card balance
Check Aldi Gift Card Balance
Follow the below steps to check the balance:
- Go to the official website available at www.aldi.us/en/about-aldi/gift-card-balance/.
- On this page, enter a valid 19 digit gift card number with no spaces. Then enter the 4 digit security code number.
- Press Check your Balance button.
- The Aldi gift card balance appears on the screen.
Check balance via phone
- You can also check the balance by making a call on this number 1-855-955-2534.
- Listen to the customer support instructions carefully.
- Now select a helpline extension for card balance info.
- Tell your card number and wait for a minute.
- They will inform you about the gift card balance.
What to do when Aldi gift card balance not working?
If you are facing any kind of error, then ensure that your browser must have third-party cookies enabled and then try again.
Some Useful Points
Important points are:
- The gift cards are available in amounts of $5, up to $100, for any value. Just drop by your nearest ALDI store to purchase a gift card and a team member will be pleased to serve you out! Aldi is not selling the gift cards online at this time.
- ALDI Gift Cards are available for reloading. However, if the gift card has a balance of $0.00 for more than 90 days, the card will be disabled and not reloadable any more.
How to order a large order of ALDI gift cards on behalf of an organization or business?
Large orders can be ordered by emailing the following:
- Amount of the gift card order, values required, and any limitations.
- The return address for shipping and contact details.
- Payment of the total amount via check from the business/organization account. They do not accept any personal checks.
- Mail the above details to:
ALDI Fulfillment Center
1750 E. Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
You can call at 1-855-955-2534 number for any kind of guidance or help.
Faq’s for Aldi Gift Card balance
How do I check the balance on my Aldi gift card?
Go to the official website.
Enter gift card number and security code.
Press Check the balance button.
Do Aldi gift cards expire?
As long as there’s card balance present on your ALDI Gift Card, it will not get expire.